Soon, Motorola`s electronic tattoos could replace passwords
London: Tech company Motorola is working on an odd technology to help people, who forget their passwords.
The American multinational has unveiled an electronic " tattoo " which sticks to a person`s skin and has a circuit so that gadgets can identify the person, the BBC reported.
Another idea is a password pill that can be swallowed and transmit a signal to devices that are outside the body.
Batteries are not needed for the pills, as they are powered by stomach acid.
However, the bosses of the company have said that they won`t be on sale any time soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands