Tech spending to jump globally in 2014, analysts predict
Washington: IT spending is projected to total 3.8 trillion dollars globally in 2014, according to Gartner.
The jump is a 3.1 percent increase from 2013 spending of 3.7 trillion dollars. In 2013, the market experienced flat growth, growing 0.4 percent year over year.
According to PC World, spending on devices, including PCs, ultramobiles, mobile phones, and tablets, contracted 1.2 percent in 2013, but it will grow 4.3 percent in 2014.
Enterprise software spending growth continues to be the strongest throughout the forecast period.
The 2014 annual growth rate is expected to be 6.8 percent, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt