Tigress found dead in Ranthambore Park
Jaipur: A six-year-old tigress was found dead in the Ranthambhore National Park in Rajasthan`s Sawaimadhopur district.
The tigress `Mira` T-37 was ill for sometime and was found dead last evening in the park, an official said.
However, the exact cause of her death would be ascertained after the postmortem.
The park now has a population of 26 adult big cats and 25 cubs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands