`Tomb raiders` `prove` Great Pyramids are 20,000 years old
Melbourne: Two German students, who stole into the Great Pyramid and scraped away some ancient writing, claimed that the Great Pyramids are 20,000 years old.
The students said that the fragments support their arguments that the construction of date of the Pyramids was much older than Pharaoh Khufu`s reign, News.com.au reported.
It is believed that the Pyramids were "refurbished" by the Old Kingdom Pharaoh credited with its construction in the 26th Century BC and are evidence of a lost civilization.
They added that the official dating of the Pyramids is solely based on the presence of the ancient red cartouche , which prompted them to take a sample of the red paint to prove their theory.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Massive surge in BJP's seats; counting underway
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena, BJP supporters clash in Mumbai; Congress wiped out from state
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway