`Tomb raiders` `prove` Great Pyramids are 20,000 years old
Melbourne: Two German students, who stole into the Great Pyramid and scraped away some ancient writing, claimed that the Great Pyramids are 20,000 years old.
The students said that the fragments support their arguments that the construction of date of the Pyramids was much older than Pharaoh Khufu`s reign, News.com.au reported.
It is believed that the Pyramids were "refurbished" by the Old Kingdom Pharaoh credited with its construction in the 26th Century BC and are evidence of a lost civilization.
They added that the official dating of the Pyramids is solely based on the presence of the ancient red cartouche , which prompted them to take a sample of the red paint to prove their theory.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry