Top five utility apps that come in handy for women!
Here's the low-down on five of the utility apps built especially for women -- ranging from an autorickshaw hailer to one offering curated women's fashion.
New Delhi: Applications are evolving faster than ever, with new apps being developed every now and then. And with this, the status of women, particularly in India, has seen great changes over the past few years.
Thankfully, there are many apps designed exclusively for women which will help monitor their health, relationship, and even safety.
Here's the low-down on five of the utility apps built especially for women -- ranging from an autorickshaw hailer to one offering curated women's fashion:
* Jugnoo is a mobile app by a Chandigarh-based company of the same name, established in 2014. It is a mobile app offering one of the largest networks of auto-rickshaws in India, with more than 5,000 autos currently empanelled. Founded by Samar Singla and Chinmay Agarwal, the company is targeting students, working professionals and the masses that are dependent on public transport for their daily commute.
* Urban Clap, founded in November 2014, is one of India’s largest mobile services marketplaces. It provides trusted services across 80-plus categories including photographers, salon at home, home cleaning and repairs, and yoga and guitar instructors.
* Goibibo is one of India's leading online travel aggregators and enables users to buy air tickets, bus tickets, book holidays and car rentals. It is also a leading app available across mobile operating systems: iOS, Android and Windows.
* Revv is an app that gets you a car on rent that you can drive yourself and that too available at your doorstep. Revv is the easiest and most convenient option for all the women out there who want to get back home from office or vice-versa without putting their safety at stake. It also offers hourly rentals with unlimited kilometres.
* Voonik offers the largest curated women's fashion available online. The stylists at Voonik are coming up with quirky and trendy ideas that will lure one's attention so that women can dress and look their best.
(With IANS inputs)