Toyota`s FV2 concept car can read your emotions
Washington: Japanese carmaker Toyota have designed a single-occupancy concept car that can read your voice and facial expressions
The FV2 appears to be all about forging an intimate relationship with the driver.
As such, it will use voice and image recognition technology developed by Toyota to determine the driver`s mood, while also logging driving history in order to learn how to be an efficient co-pilot, the Verge reported.
Meanwhile, the car`s augmented reality display in the windshield will show traffic conditions and safety information, and will change color according to your mood.
The FV2 even eschews the steering wheel in favor of allowing the driver to steer with his or her body.
Toyota has released apps for iOS and Android to give users a small taste of what driving the FV2 might be like.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt