Toyota`s FV2 concept car can read your emotions
Washington: Japanese carmaker Toyota have designed a single-occupancy concept car that can read your voice and facial expressions
The FV2 appears to be all about forging an intimate relationship with the driver.
As such, it will use voice and image recognition technology developed by Toyota to determine the driver`s mood, while also logging driving history in order to learn how to be an efficient co-pilot, the Verge reported.
Meanwhile, the car`s augmented reality display in the windshield will show traffic conditions and safety information, and will change color according to your mood.
The FV2 even eschews the steering wheel in favor of allowing the driver to steer with his or her body.
Toyota has released apps for iOS and Android to give users a small taste of what driving the FV2 might be like.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state