Toyota`s FV2 concept car can read your emotions
Washington: Japanese carmaker Toyota have designed a single-occupancy concept car that can read your voice and facial expressions
The FV2 appears to be all about forging an intimate relationship with the driver.
As such, it will use voice and image recognition technology developed by Toyota to determine the driver`s mood, while also logging driving history in order to learn how to be an efficient co-pilot, the Verge reported.
Meanwhile, the car`s augmented reality display in the windshield will show traffic conditions and safety information, and will change color according to your mood.
The FV2 even eschews the steering wheel in favor of allowing the driver to steer with his or her body.
Toyota has released apps for iOS and Android to give users a small taste of what driving the FV2 might be like.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended