Type of illnesses due to excessive gadget-use revealed!
Washington: As people are getting more and more tech savvy, a host of health issues also come as part of the digital package, which include not only spine issues, but go `neck-deep` than that.
New York Magazine has revealed a list of gadget-related illnesses that can make a person sick and suffer for a long time.
According to Fox News, one of the most common illnesses arising out of excessive gadget exposure is sleep deprivation as a result of bright lights from the gadget that inhibit the body from entering sleep correctly.
The report said that Nomophobia, affects apparently 66 percent of people, which refers to feeling of anxiety for even a thought of prosaic bathroom trip, without the gadget in hand, with symptoms like trembling, sweating, and nausea.
However, quite ironically, gadgets have also been developed to tackle health issues like the Airo wristband that claims to monitor one`s heart rate, workout intensity, sleep patterns and nutritional intake.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Final phase of Q4 results, progress of monsoon to guide market
- Attention tax evaders: From June 1, declare black money and come clean or else....
- Saqib Saleem all praises for Radhika Apte's 'knockout performance' in 'Phobia'!
- Arjun Rampal captures priceless moments from 'Kahaani 2'! – View pics
- Gene connected to multiple sclerosis discovered, claim scientists!