Type of illnesses due to excessive gadget-use revealed!
Washington: As people are getting more and more tech savvy, a host of health issues also come as part of the digital package, which include not only spine issues, but go `neck-deep` than that.
New York Magazine has revealed a list of gadget-related illnesses that can make a person sick and suffer for a long time.
According to Fox News, one of the most common illnesses arising out of excessive gadget exposure is sleep deprivation as a result of bright lights from the gadget that inhibit the body from entering sleep correctly.
The report said that Nomophobia, affects apparently 66 percent of people, which refers to feeling of anxiety for even a thought of prosaic bathroom trip, without the gadget in hand, with symptoms like trembling, sweating, and nausea.
However, quite ironically, gadgets have also been developed to tackle health issues like the Airo wristband that claims to monitor one`s heart rate, workout intensity, sleep patterns and nutritional intake.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price