UFO sighted over Sydney suburb
Melbourne: Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) were spotted drifting over Mt Annan, Sydney, on Sunday night
A local business owner who did not wish to be named sent images of a mysterious light moving across the sky, clicked at 8.30pm on December 1, the Daily Telegraph reported.
She said that she and her family watched the four UFOs pass over their home.
The witness said that the UFOs were very high up in the sky, too high for a helicopter, distinctly round, and glided noiselessly.
She said that the first UFO was a green glowing disc, travelled from Campbelltown directly over the Cascades and towards Camden.
The Macarthur Chronicle reader asserted that the UFO travelled slowly enough for them to watch it the entire time, asserting that it never lost its colour or shine and the speed was constant.
She said that another UFO, white in colour but smaller and travelling the exact same route, showed up after about five minutes.
She added that the family ran to look for a camera and in the meantime a small red disc appeared, and shortly afterwards they sighted a white one travel across the sky in another direction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender