UFO sighted over Sydney suburb
Melbourne: Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) were spotted drifting over Mt Annan, Sydney, on Sunday night
A local business owner who did not wish to be named sent images of a mysterious light moving across the sky, clicked at 8.30pm on December 1, the Daily Telegraph reported.
She said that she and her family watched the four UFOs pass over their home.
The witness said that the UFOs were very high up in the sky, too high for a helicopter, distinctly round, and glided noiselessly.
She said that the first UFO was a green glowing disc, travelled from Campbelltown directly over the Cascades and towards Camden.
The Macarthur Chronicle reader asserted that the UFO travelled slowly enough for them to watch it the entire time, asserting that it never lost its colour or shine and the speed was constant.
She said that another UFO, white in colour but smaller and travelling the exact same route, showed up after about five minutes.
She added that the family ran to look for a camera and in the meantime a small red disc appeared, and shortly afterwards they sighted a white one travel across the sky in another direction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional