US man claims to have found `Bigfoot head`
Washington: A US man claims to have discovered a fossilised head from the mythical creature Bigfoot.
Forty-nine-year-old Todd May of Ogden, Utah, announced his bizarre discovery of the large, hairy, bipedal creature to a local newspaper.
"I was looking for some fossils and I was kind of drawn to something in the ground," May, "a semi-retired" private investigator said.
"You couldn`t tell what it was, as the head was face down. But when I dug it out you could see the face, perfect," he told the The Standard-Examiner.
May is convinced that the `head` is genuine, because he says he has seen the ape-like beast for real.
"I`ve been tracking and watching for Bigfoot. I`m very curious and interested, and wanted to get footage because I`ve ran across him a couple of times."
May claimed he first witnessed the creature near the mouth of Ogden Canyon in April 2011.
"My first thought was, `My heck, there`s a gorilla escaped from the zoo or something,`" he said.
He says he spotted it again in the same place a month ago.
Bigfoot has been "sighted" in a number of places around the world during the last 60 years. However no conclusive proof of the beast`s existence has ever been found.
Bigfoot is the name given to an ape-like creature that some people believe inhabits forests, mainly in the Pacific Northwest region of North America.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Theory that UPA blacklisted AgustaWestland 'figment of somebody's imagination', says Arun Jaitley
- Sex once a week best for your relationship
- 'The Flash' movie loses director over creative differences?
- Odd-even scheme again successful: Gopal Rai
- Wang Yihan ends Saina Nehwal's run at Asian Badminton Championship