US military working on electronics that can vapourize on command in battlefield
Washington: The US military is reportedly working on electronics that could be vaporized on command.
The BAE Systems Advanced Technologies has been awarded a 4.5 million dollars contract to create a host of futuristic gadgets that could potentially provide a solution to loss of sensitive tech on the battlefield.
According to Washington Times, the agency has argued that when sensitive technology gets lost on the battlefield, it`s only a matter of time it lands in the enemy`s hands.
The agency, therefore, hopes to develop electronics that are capable of `physically disappearing in a controlled, triggerable manner`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out