US military working on electronics that can vapourize on command in battlefield
Washington: The US military is reportedly working on electronics that could be vaporized on command.
The BAE Systems Advanced Technologies has been awarded a 4.5 million dollars contract to create a host of futuristic gadgets that could potentially provide a solution to loss of sensitive tech on the battlefield.
According to Washington Times, the agency has argued that when sensitive technology gets lost on the battlefield, it`s only a matter of time it lands in the enemy`s hands.
The agency, therefore, hopes to develop electronics that are capable of `physically disappearing in a controlled, triggerable manner`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown