Wearable band that tracks your toddler
New York: Worried about your toddler`s activities all the time? Fear not as these wearable bands loaded with sensors will track your baby`s every move in the house.
The device, called "Sproutling", sits on your child`s ankle and senses information about the baby`s well being.
The sensors in the device measure heart rate, temperature and location of the baby and also send information about the humidity, noise and light conditions of the room.
A $249 app uses this data to understand a child and send notifications to the parent in a visual way. It doesn`t overwhelm parents with information.
The makers claim the device even tells you when the baby is in a fussy mood.
For those worried about radiation, the app uses "Bluetooth low energy" which the manufacturers claim is roughly 1,200 times weaker than mobile phone radio waves present in homes, media reports said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!