White Google Glass `Cotton` star of single day sale
Washington: Google, which made its wearable eye device Google Glass available online in the United States Tuesday for just one day, sold out the white, or `Cotton` color model, becoming the star seller.
The red, blue, grey and black options were available but there were no reports of the 1500 dollars Google Glass sales site crashing or customers being asked to leave the website.
"Wow, what a morning! We are happy to see so many new faces in the Explorer Programme," Google posted on a Google+ page.
In a post on the company`s Glass profile on Google+, the company confirmed the sale has closed, but added they will be "trying new ways to expand the Explorer program in the future."
Google has indicated that the mass-market version of Glass would sell for less than $1,500 later this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach