White Google Glass `Cotton` star of single day sale
Washington: Google, which made its wearable eye device Google Glass available online in the United States Tuesday for just one day, sold out the white, or `Cotton` color model, becoming the star seller.
The red, blue, grey and black options were available but there were no reports of the 1500 dollars Google Glass sales site crashing or customers being asked to leave the website.
"Wow, what a morning! We are happy to see so many new faces in the Explorer Programme," Google posted on a Google+ page.
In a post on the company`s Glass profile on Google+, the company confirmed the sale has closed, but added they will be "trying new ways to expand the Explorer program in the future."
Google has indicated that the mass-market version of Glass would sell for less than $1,500 later this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured