White Google Glass `Cotton` star of single day sale
Washington: Google, which made its wearable eye device Google Glass available online in the United States Tuesday for just one day, sold out the white, or `Cotton` color model, becoming the star seller.
The red, blue, grey and black options were available but there were no reports of the 1500 dollars Google Glass sales site crashing or customers being asked to leave the website.
"Wow, what a morning! We are happy to see so many new faces in the Explorer Programme," Google posted on a Google+ page.
In a post on the company`s Glass profile on Google+, the company confirmed the sale has closed, but added they will be "trying new ways to expand the Explorer program in the future."
Google has indicated that the mass-market version of Glass would sell for less than $1,500 later this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- IT'S DISTURBING: Watch little Syrian girl singing before a bomb explodes
- Planning parenthood through surrogacy? Things you need to know
- When Muslim men chanted `Hindustan Zindabad`, `Pakistan Murdabad` slogans on Hyderabad roads – Watch
- US warns EU ahead of Apple tax evasion ruling
- Facebook, Twitter, Google failed to tackle terrorism: Panel