White Google Glass `Cotton` star of single day sale
Washington: Google, which made its wearable eye device Google Glass available online in the United States Tuesday for just one day, sold out the white, or `Cotton` color model, becoming the star seller.
The red, blue, grey and black options were available but there were no reports of the 1500 dollars Google Glass sales site crashing or customers being asked to leave the website.
"Wow, what a morning! We are happy to see so many new faces in the Explorer Programme," Google posted on a Google+ page.
In a post on the company`s Glass profile on Google+, the company confirmed the sale has closed, but added they will be "trying new ways to expand the Explorer program in the future."
Google has indicated that the mass-market version of Glass would sell for less than $1,500 later this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Six more arrested for attack on Punjab spiritual leader Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale
- IPL 9: RCB skipper Virat Kohli 81-run short to create history this season
- Second seed Andy Murray battles into French Open second round
- Watch video: Furious and stormy young sun seeded life on Earth, says NASA
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan