White Google Glass `Cotton` star of single day sale
Washington: Google, which made its wearable eye device Google Glass available online in the United States Tuesday for just one day, sold out the white, or `Cotton` color model, becoming the star seller.
The red, blue, grey and black options were available but there were no reports of the 1500 dollars Google Glass sales site crashing or customers being asked to leave the website.
"Wow, what a morning! We are happy to see so many new faces in the Explorer Programme," Google posted on a Google+ page.
In a post on the company`s Glass profile on Google+, the company confirmed the sale has closed, but added they will be "trying new ways to expand the Explorer program in the future."
Google has indicated that the mass-market version of Glass would sell for less than $1,500 later this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed