Why parents should put `curfews` on kids` technology-time
Melbourne: Paediatricians have suggested that parents should impose `curfew` on their child`s technology-time and restrict his or her media use to two hours a day.
Steve Hambleton, president of Australian Medical Association, asserted that children were growing obese because they spend too much time sitting in front of screens, News.com.au reported.
Hambleton also warned that kids were watching pornography and violence on smart phones.
Hambleton also urged parents to keep TV`s and the internet out of their kids` bedrooms and asked doctors to question parents about their children`s media use during health checks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Gunbattle breaks out between security forces, militants in J&K's Kupwara
- American Senator wants US to stop issuing visas to Indians
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Will women be allowed to enter Haji Ali shrine? Bombay HC verdict today
- Check out the posters of Sunny Leone’s ‘Beiimaan Love’