Why parents should put `curfews` on kids` technology-time
Melbourne: Paediatricians have suggested that parents should impose `curfew` on their child`s technology-time and restrict his or her media use to two hours a day.
Steve Hambleton, president of Australian Medical Association, asserted that children were growing obese because they spend too much time sitting in front of screens, News.com.au reported.
Hambleton also warned that kids were watching pornography and violence on smart phones.
Hambleton also urged parents to keep TV`s and the internet out of their kids` bedrooms and asked doctors to question parents about their children`s media use during health checks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands