World`s `First Projection Watch` to display time on your hand
Washington: The world`s "First Projection Watch" titled Ritot by an Indiegogo campaign would display time on your hand.
The futuristic watch embedded with a pico projector will blast out the time onto one`s hand with a single push button and then the hand lights up with the time in any of 20 different colors of light that one could customize using a base station, CNet reported.
The 120dollars watch can be set to have the display vanish after 10 seconds, or one could leave it on permanently.
Ritot can be paired with one`s smartphone to deliver Facebook and Twitter notifications onto their hand alongwith texts, email updates, and reminders.
The waterproof watch will be available in two versions i.e. the aluminum and leather "bracelet" style and the rubber and plastic "sport" style.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight