`Yeti` may have lived in the Himalayas
London: A veteran broadcaster has claimed that a Yeti-like creature once lived in the Himalayan Mountains.
Sir David Attenborough strongly believes that fossil evidence found in the 1930s proves a 10-12ft tall animal lived in the region, the Daily Star reported.
The 87-year-old told Jarvis Cocker at a UKTV 2013-2014 Showcase that he is convinced that Abominable Snowman may be real as a fossil with huge molars that are four of five times the size of human molars has been discovered.
Sir David said that the Himalayan forests which cover over 14,000 square miles could easily contain a Yeti.
He further added that if there are some still alive and you walked near their habitat you can bet that these creatures may be aware of you, but you wouldn`t be aware of them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- What a strong statement! Sushma Swaraj blasts Nawaz Sharif for delusional, dangerous Kashmir dream: READ top quotes
- Setback for Arvind Kejriwal as Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan for threatening woman
- Fawad Khan to romance Deepika Padukone in Ranveer Singh starrer 'Padmavati'?
- Solar Impulse 2 begins its final flight of world tour, heads to Abu dhabi
- 21 patients die on single day in Hyderabad govt hospital, staff blame power outage