`Yeti` may have lived in the Himalayas
London: A veteran broadcaster has claimed that a Yeti-like creature once lived in the Himalayan Mountains.
Sir David Attenborough strongly believes that fossil evidence found in the 1930s proves a 10-12ft tall animal lived in the region, the Daily Star reported.
The 87-year-old told Jarvis Cocker at a UKTV 2013-2014 Showcase that he is convinced that Abominable Snowman may be real as a fossil with huge molars that are four of five times the size of human molars has been discovered.
Sir David said that the Himalayan forests which cover over 14,000 square miles could easily contain a Yeti.
He further added that if there are some still alive and you walked near their habitat you can bet that these creatures may be aware of you, but you wouldn`t be aware of them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder