`Yeti` may have lived in the Himalayas
London: A veteran broadcaster has claimed that a Yeti-like creature once lived in the Himalayan Mountains.
Sir David Attenborough strongly believes that fossil evidence found in the 1930s proves a 10-12ft tall animal lived in the region, the Daily Star reported.
The 87-year-old told Jarvis Cocker at a UKTV 2013-2014 Showcase that he is convinced that Abominable Snowman may be real as a fossil with huge molars that are four of five times the size of human molars has been discovered.
Sir David said that the Himalayan forests which cover over 14,000 square miles could easily contain a Yeti.
He further added that if there are some still alive and you walked near their habitat you can bet that these creatures may be aware of you, but you wouldn`t be aware of them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news! Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput blessed with a baby girl
- Obama establishes world`s largest marine reserve in Hawaii
- Canadian twins plead guilty to terrorism, face jail time
- Apple issues update after cyber weapon captured
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested