10 militants killed in air strikes in Pakistan
Peshawar: Ten pro-Taliban militants were
killed when gunship helicopters pounded rebel positions in the
lawless tribal belt in northwest Pakistan today, sources said.
The air strikes targeted militant positions at Ali
Sher Zai, located along the boundary between the Orakzai and
Kurram tribal regions.
Eight militants were injured and three hideouts
destroyed in the attacks, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Saints reject Kairana exodus theory, term it a 'conspiracy'
- J&K Council rejects 20 percent reservation for women in govt jobs
- Here's how Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover are chilling with friends in Madrid – Pic inside
- Any exception in granting membership to NSG will disturb regional stability: Pakistan
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat will be in UK in July – know who all he will meet, what all he will do