101-year-old man votes in Nepal
Kathmandu: A 101-year-old man walked for two hours and cast his vote Tuesday at a polling booth in Nepal`s Sankhuwasabha district for the Constituent Assembly election.
Lal Bahadur Rai told eKantipur said that he had to walk two hours to reach the polling booth.
"Constitution should be drafted for future generations, let my vote not go in vain this time," he was quoted as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie