101-year-old man votes in Nepal
Kathmandu: A 101-year-old man walked for two hours and cast his vote Tuesday at a polling booth in Nepal`s Sankhuwasabha district for the Constituent Assembly election.
Lal Bahadur Rai told eKantipur said that he had to walk two hours to reach the polling booth.
"Constitution should be drafted for future generations, let my vote not go in vain this time," he was quoted as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss