11 killed in Karachi violence
Karachi: At least 11 people were killed in Karachi on Thursday in separate shooting incidents, as target killings continued to plague Pakistan`s biggest city.
Seven people were killed in a firing incident near a homeopathic clinic on the Karachi-Hyderabad super highway, police said.
The clinic was crowded with patients at the time of the firing by unknown assailants, they said.
A man was gunned down in Gulbahar area while another was shot dead in Korangi, police said.
Two other people were victims of apparent target killing near Sir Syed University in Gulshan-e-Iqbal area.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!