11 killed in Karachi violence
Karachi: At least 11 people were killed in Karachi on Thursday in separate shooting incidents, as target killings continued to plague Pakistan`s biggest city.
Seven people were killed in a firing incident near a homeopathic clinic on the Karachi-Hyderabad super highway, police said.
The clinic was crowded with patients at the time of the firing by unknown assailants, they said.
A man was gunned down in Gulbahar area while another was shot dead in Korangi, police said.
Two other people were victims of apparent target killing near Sir Syed University in Gulshan-e-Iqbal area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes