11 killed in Karachi violence
Karachi: At least 11 people were killed in Karachi on Thursday in separate shooting incidents, as target killings continued to plague Pakistan`s biggest city.
Seven people were killed in a firing incident near a homeopathic clinic on the Karachi-Hyderabad super highway, police said.
The clinic was crowded with patients at the time of the firing by unknown assailants, they said.
A man was gunned down in Gulbahar area while another was shot dead in Korangi, police said.
Two other people were victims of apparent target killing near Sir Syed University in Gulshan-e-Iqbal area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Counting begins - Who will win BJP or Shiv Sena?
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Election Results 2017 LIVE: BJP's Rita Padole, Ravi Landge win from Amravati and Pimpri Chinchwad seats