11 killed in Pakistan drone strike
Islamabad: At least eleven suspected militants were killed late Monday in a US drone strike in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region, a media report said.
A drone fired eight missiles at a house suspected to be a militant hideout in Shawal area of North Waziristan around 9.20 p.m., Xinhua reported citing Urdu TV channel Dunya.
The identities of those killed have not been determined.
At least 207 people have reportedly been killed in such strikes this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Assam CM-designate Sarbananda Sonowal thanks PM Narendra Modi on being elected as BJP legislature leader
- Congress backs Raghuram Rajan, says India ''going through a bad shape''
- Non-bailable warrant against BJP MP Manoj Tiwari, four others
- Bid rivals set to join forces for Tata Steel UK buyout: Report
- PM Narendra Modi calls for country to move towards cashless society