11 killed in Pakistan drone strike
Islamabad: At least eleven suspected militants were killed late Monday in a US drone strike in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region, a media report said.
A drone fired eight missiles at a house suspected to be a militant hideout in Shawal area of North Waziristan around 9.20 p.m., Xinhua reported citing Urdu TV channel Dunya.
The identities of those killed have not been determined.
At least 207 people have reportedly been killed in such strikes this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader