11 killed near Pakistan-Iran border
Islamabad: Unidentified men killed 11 people comprising six Pakistanis and five Afghans in Pakistan`s Balochistan province while they were trying to illegally cross into neighbouring Iran, Geo News reported Saturday.
The deceased, travelling in three vehicles, were on their way to Europe when they were killed near Iran-Pakistan border in Gawadar district of the province.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!