11 killed near Pakistan-Iran border
Islamabad: Unidentified men killed 11 people comprising six Pakistanis and five Afghans in Pakistan`s Balochistan province while they were trying to illegally cross into neighbouring Iran, Geo News reported Saturday.
The deceased, travelling in three vehicles, were on their way to Europe when they were killed near Iran-Pakistan border in Gawadar district of the province.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Russian GP: Sergio Perez's ninth finish gives Force India 2 points
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: Fake Punjabi music company used to lure MoD officials?
- Rare IS bombings in southern Iraq kill 33: Officials
- Over six lakh students appear for NEET-I
- Solar-powered boats launched at Varanasi for plying on river Ganga: PM Modi's top 10 quotes