11 militants held in Pak`s swat valley
Islamabad: Pakistani troops captured 11
militants during search operations in the restive Swat valley
while four soldiers were injured when militants raided a
security forces camp in the tribal belt, authorities said on Monday.
Ten militants were captured by troops during a search
operation at Baqi Banda and Dhand in Swat. Another militant
was apprehended during a search operation at Aligrama, the
military said in a statement.
Five more militants surrendered to security forces at
Darmai, Bar Shaur and Alamganj in Swat. Some relatives of a
militant commander were captured during a search operation in
Mingora, the main city in Swat.
In the North Waziristan tribal region, four soldiers were
injured when militants armed with rockets and small arms
attacked a security forces at Razmak.
Militants also targeted a check post at Wana in South
Waziristan Agency with rockets but the attack was beaten back
by troops, the military said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery