12 killed in Afghan suicide bombing
Kabul: At least 12 people were killed in a suicide bombing Monday in Afghanistan`s northern city of Kunduz, Xinhua reported.
The attack took place around 3.10 pm. Among those killed were civilians and security personnel, said an official from Kunduz, 250 km north of capital city Kabul.
Xinhua said the site was littered with blood-soaked human body parts, and wreckage of cars.
- Drop everything, Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser is here!
- IN PICS: Kanhaiya Kumar's supporters brutally thrash this man in Patna - Know why
- Good news! India win one silver, two bronze in Archery World Cup
- Yuvraj Singh drops big hint about film on his life – Here's what the star batsman said...
- Indian Premier League 9: After struggling for years, Delhi Daredevils find rhythm under Rahul Dravid's watchful eyes