12 killed in Afghan suicide bombing
Kabul: At least 12 people were killed in a suicide bombing Monday in Afghanistan`s northern city of Kunduz, Xinhua reported.
The attack took place around 3.10 pm. Among those killed were civilians and security personnel, said an official from Kunduz, 250 km north of capital city Kabul.
Xinhua said the site was littered with blood-soaked human body parts, and wreckage of cars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Attention Malaika! Hubby Arbaaz Khan is all set to romance Sunny Leone on reel
- Fallujah offensive against Iraq: Five things you need to know about
- Prime Minister wishes Goans on statehood day
- IPL 2016: Hilarious! When Umar Akmal congratulated David Warner-led SRH for winning Pakistan Super League
- London diaries: Saif Ali Khan, wifey Kareena Kapoor shopping at a departmental store – View pic