12 killed in Afghan suicide bombing
Kabul: At least 12 people were killed in a suicide bombing Monday in Afghanistan`s northern city of Kunduz, Xinhua reported.
The attack took place around 3.10 pm. Among those killed were civilians and security personnel, said an official from Kunduz, 250 km north of capital city Kabul.
Xinhua said the site was littered with blood-soaked human body parts, and wreckage of cars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!