15 dead in Karachi violence
Islamabad: Fifteen people have died in violence in Pakistan`s port city of Karachi, the Dawn reported Sunday.
A clash between two rival gangs Saturday left seven people dead, including the gang leaders. Seven more were shot dead in different parts of Karachi.
A bullet ridden body was also found. The businesses were closed after tensions gripped the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Canada reaffirms support for India's NSG membership bid
- His LS constituency flooded, PM Modi deputes MP for help
- Cricket reforms: BCCI submits Compliance Report to Supreme Court-appointed Justice RM Lodha panel
- Hours-long attack on Kabul American university kills sixteen
- Day/Night Duleep Trophy: Kuldeep's Yadav guile puts India Red in driver's seat