15 dead in Karachi violence
Islamabad: Fifteen people have died in violence in Pakistan`s port city of Karachi, the Dawn reported Sunday.
A clash between two rival gangs Saturday left seven people dead, including the gang leaders. Seven more were shot dead in different parts of Karachi.
A bullet ridden body was also found. The businesses were closed after tensions gripped the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Terrorist captured in J&K's Kupwara district is Pakistani national from Lahore: Report
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US