15 killed as van gas cylinder blows up in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least 15 people were killed and four others injured Sunday when the gas cylinder of a passenger van exploded in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region, a media report said.
The passenger van carrying over 20 people was on its way to Bannu from Miranshah when its gas cylinder exploded in Khajori area of North Waziristan along the border with Afghanistan, Xinhua reported citing Dunya TV.
All the victims were from North Waziristan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid