15 killed in Kazakh accident
Astana: At least 15 people were killed and 22 injured when a car, a truck and a bus were involved in a multi-vehicle collision in Kazakhstan, officials said Monday.
The accident took place late Sunday in Akmolinskaya region, when a bus carrying 31 passengers collided with a truck and an Audi, according to the Emergencies Ministry.
The bus driver and 14 passengers, including a child, died at the scene.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for women tourists
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for tourist women - Part II
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- I do what I believe in, can't have double standards: Radhika Apte
- SC asks banks to respond to Vijay Mallya's plea against contempt notice
- SOCIAL MEDIA STORM! 'Use better photo of mine' - 18-year-old 'looks-conscious' WANTED woman tells media
- This is how Jain monk Tarun Sagar responded to Vishal Dadlani's tweets
- 'No skirts' for tourists: Kejriwal hits back, says women had greater freedom in Vedic times than in Modi's rule