17 Pakistanis die after drinking cough syrup
Islamabad: At least 17 people have died in Pakistan after consuming toxic cough syrup, with two deaths reported from Punjab province`s Gujranwala district Saturday, Geo News reported.
As many as 21 people who had excessively consumed the alleged toxic cough syrup and drugs were brought to hospital from different areas. At least 17 of these people died, said a senior official at the Gujranwala district headquarter hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey