17 Pakistanis die after drinking cough syrup
Islamabad: At least 17 people have died in Pakistan after consuming toxic cough syrup, with two deaths reported from Punjab province`s Gujranwala district Saturday, Geo News reported.
As many as 21 people who had excessively consumed the alleged toxic cough syrup and drugs were brought to hospital from different areas. At least 17 of these people died, said a senior official at the Gujranwala district headquarter hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites