19 militants killed in Afghanistan
Kabul: Nineteen militants were killed by security forces in Afghanistan, the Interior Ministry said Monday.
The fatalities occurred during operations against the militants in nearly half a dozen provinces, including Ghazni and Helmand over the past 24 hours till Monday noon, Xinhua reported.
Fourteen others were held. Weapons, drugs and explosives were also seized.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef