19 militants killed in Afghanistan
Kabul: Nineteen militants were killed by security forces in Afghanistan, the Interior Ministry said Monday.
The fatalities occurred during operations against the militants in nearly half a dozen provinces, including Ghazni and Helmand over the past 24 hours till Monday noon, Xinhua reported.
Fourteen others were held. Weapons, drugs and explosives were also seized.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray