19 militants killed in Afghanistan
Kabul: Nineteen militants were killed by security forces in Afghanistan, the Interior Ministry said Monday.
The fatalities occurred during operations against the militants in nearly half a dozen provinces, including Ghazni and Helmand over the past 24 hours till Monday noon, Xinhua reported.
Fourteen others were held. Weapons, drugs and explosives were also seized.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- Cases against Baloch leaders-in-exile highlight Pakistan's frustration: BJP
- BSP leader Brajesh Pathak joins BJP
- Piaggio launches Aprilia SR 150 in India priced at Rs 65,000
- Family of killed Dalit youths, who died in 2012 Gujarat police firing, demand CBI probe
- Won't camouflage baby bump on screen: Kareena