2 rockets fired at Kabul airport; no casualties
Kabul: The US military says two rockets
were fired at Kabul`s airport, but neither caused damage or
Chief Petty Officer Brian Naranjo says the rockets
were fired today. It is the second rocket attack on the
capital this month.
Taliban militants took responsibility for the previous
attack. A week before the presidential election there are
fears that the militants will try to disrupt the poll.
Kabul is heavily guarded by Afghan security forces,
and authorities say that rockets fired from a distance are the
only weapon insurgents can use against the capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers