2 rockets fired at Kabul airport; no casualties
Kabul: The US military says two rockets
were fired at Kabul`s airport, but neither caused damage or
Chief Petty Officer Brian Naranjo says the rockets
were fired today. It is the second rocket attack on the
capital this month.
Taliban militants took responsibility for the previous
attack. A week before the presidential election there are
fears that the militants will try to disrupt the poll.
Kabul is heavily guarded by Afghan security forces,
and authorities say that rockets fired from a distance are the
only weapon insurgents can use against the capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi