22 Taliban fighters killed in Pakistan
Peshawar: At least 22 Taliban fighters
were killed today and 15 others injured when helicopter
gunships shelled militant positions in the restive Orakzai
tribal region of northwest Pakistan, security officials said.
The air strikes targeted militant hideouts in Himdar
town and the border village of Guaak and surrounding areas.
Fourteen militants were killed and 10 injured in the
air strikes at Himdar while eight rebels were killed and five
more injured in Guaak area.
Three hideouts were destroyed in the bombardment, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- 'NSG applications of Pakistan, India should be considered together'
- Jung, Meena will be summoned over Sheila govt 'scams': Dy Speaker
- CBI files fresh chargesheet against two in Vyapam cases
- ED officer loses annual increments for harassing woman
- Finally! Ringing Bells ready with two lakh Freedom 251 phones: Mohit Goel