22 Taliban fighters killed in Pakistan
Peshawar: At least 22 Taliban fighters
were killed today and 15 others injured when helicopter
gunships shelled militant positions in the restive Orakzai
tribal region of northwest Pakistan, security officials said.
The air strikes targeted militant hideouts in Himdar
town and the border village of Guaak and surrounding areas.
Fourteen militants were killed and 10 injured in the
air strikes at Himdar while eight rebels were killed and five
more injured in Guaak area.
Three hideouts were destroyed in the bombardment, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- How has life changed since govt's demonetisation move?
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof