22 Taliban fighters killed in Pakistan
Peshawar: At least 22 Taliban fighters
were killed today and 15 others injured when helicopter
gunships shelled militant positions in the restive Orakzai
tribal region of northwest Pakistan, security officials said.
The air strikes targeted militant hideouts in Himdar
town and the border village of Guaak and surrounding areas.
Fourteen militants were killed and 10 injured in the
air strikes at Himdar while eight rebels were killed and five
more injured in Guaak area.
Three hideouts were destroyed in the bombardment, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!