27 Pakistani commandos hurt in accident
Islamabad: Twenty-seven Pakistan Army commandos were injured Monday when the vehicle they were travelling in met with an accident in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
The commandos were from the Pakistan Army Special Services Group, reported Online news agency.
Their vehicle met with an accident due to overspeeding at Aman Garh on GT road while it was on its way to Attock from Peshawar.
The media report did not explain the nature of the accident.
Eight commandos were in critical condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj