27 Pakistani commandos hurt in accident
Islamabad: Twenty-seven Pakistan Army commandos were injured Monday when the vehicle they were travelling in met with an accident in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
The commandos were from the Pakistan Army Special Services Group, reported Online news agency.
Their vehicle met with an accident due to overspeeding at Aman Garh on GT road while it was on its way to Attock from Peshawar.
The media report did not explain the nature of the accident.
Eight commandos were in critical condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’