30 militants killed in Afghanistan
Kabul: At least 30 Taliban militants have been killed in Afghanistan since Saturday, authorities said Sunday.
"Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF) carried out operations in nine provinces, killing 20 Taliban insurgents...," Xinhua quoted a statement of the Afghan`s interior ministry.
Two insurgents were wounded and three were detained by the ANSF, the statement added.
Ten other Taliban insurgents were killed Saturday evening in a roadside bombing in Kandahar province, said police spokesman Zia Durrani.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know