4-yr-old boy gang-raped by principal, 3 others in Pak school
Islamabad: A four-year-old schoolboy was allegedly gang-raped by a school principal, the watchman and two others in Pakistan on Wednesday.
The relatives of the victim staged a demonstration against the school administration and demanded public hanging of all four accused in the case, the Express Tribune reports.
The boy was a kindergarten student at the Dar-e-Arqam school in Faisalabad, the report added.
According to the report, the boy was seriously injured and left in the school building, lying unconscious, after the assault.
The investigation officer said the school principal and watchman were arrested, while a team was constituted to arrest the remaining men.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling