4-yr-old boy gang-raped by principal, 3 others in Pak school
Islamabad: A four-year-old schoolboy was allegedly gang-raped by a school principal, the watchman and two others in Pakistan on Wednesday.
The relatives of the victim staged a demonstration against the school administration and demanded public hanging of all four accused in the case, the Express Tribune reports.
The boy was a kindergarten student at the Dar-e-Arqam school in Faisalabad, the report added.
According to the report, the boy was seriously injured and left in the school building, lying unconscious, after the assault.
The investigation officer said the school principal and watchman were arrested, while a team was constituted to arrest the remaining men.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- WATCH: TERRIFYING! Ten times Brock Lesnar showed no mercy to his WWE opponents
- Why locals in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir are protesting against Nawaz Sharif's PML(N), ISI – Watch video
- Akshay Kumar to start Divya Khosla's next in September
- Woman killed for dowry in Etah; husband, five others booked
- Three charred to death as bus catches fire in Karnataka