4-yr-old boy gang-raped by principal, 3 others in Pak school
Islamabad: A four-year-old schoolboy was allegedly gang-raped by a school principal, the watchman and two others in Pakistan on Wednesday.
The relatives of the victim staged a demonstration against the school administration and demanded public hanging of all four accused in the case, the Express Tribune reports.
The boy was a kindergarten student at the Dar-e-Arqam school in Faisalabad, the report added.
According to the report, the boy was seriously injured and left in the school building, lying unconscious, after the assault.
The investigation officer said the school principal and watchman were arrested, while a team was constituted to arrest the remaining men.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad