45 kg of heroin seized in Afghanistan
Moscow: Two men were detained with 45 kg of heroin near the Iranian border in Afghanistan`s Nimroz province, the Pajhwok news agency reported.
The drugs were seized Friday evening from a car travelling from Zaranj to Abresham Bridge, provincial police chief Col. Mohammad Musa Rasuli said Saturday.
Two tonnes of drugs, including 1,600 kg of opium, have been seized in the province over the past two weeks, he said.
Drug production and trafficking in Iran and Afghanistan is a crime punishable by death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read