500 Pak pilgrims to attend Urs of Moinuddin Chishti
Lahore: 500 Pakistani pilgrims will leave for India this week to participate in the annual
Urs of Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti at Ajmer.
According to officials, the Religious Affairs Ministry
selected 500 applicants through a draw.
The pilgrims have been directed to gather at Lahore
for their departure to India on June 14.
The pilgrims will travel by the Samjhauta Express
train and arrive in New Delhi on June 15.
After visiting the shrines of Sufi saints in the
Indian capital, they will proceed to Ajmer by a special train
the same evening.
After staying at Ajmer for a week and participating in
the annual Urs, the pilgrims will return to Pakistan on June
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?