500 Pak pilgrims to attend Urs of Moinuddin Chishti
Lahore: 500 Pakistani pilgrims will leave for India this week to participate in the annual
Urs of Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti at Ajmer.
According to officials, the Religious Affairs Ministry
selected 500 applicants through a draw.
The pilgrims have been directed to gather at Lahore
for their departure to India on June 14.
The pilgrims will travel by the Samjhauta Express
train and arrive in New Delhi on June 15.
After visiting the shrines of Sufi saints in the
Indian capital, they will proceed to Ajmer by a special train
the same evening.
After staying at Ajmer for a week and participating in
the annual Urs, the pilgrims will return to Pakistan on June
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours