54 injured in Pakistan blast
Islamabad: As many as 54 people were injured, seven of them critically, after a powerful explosion occurred at a shrine in Pakistan here Friday night, a media report said.
Fify-four people were injured in the blast. Thirty four were taken to Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (Pims) hospital where four are in critical condition, reportedly.
Nine are being treated in Benazir Hospital and 11 are shifted to Poly Clinic Hospital. Residents, however, put the number of injured much higher at 70 to 80.
The blast took place at the shrine of Nange Badshah, next to the famous Chan Pir Badsah shrine in Pindorian neighbourhood on the outskirts of Islamabad. The likely terror attack took place on second day of the three-day annual fair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Fire at police station near Chennai's Marina Beach; police disperse protesters