54 injured in Pakistan blast
Islamabad: As many as 54 people were injured, seven of them critically, after a powerful explosion occurred at a shrine in Pakistan here Friday night, a media report said.
Fify-four people were injured in the blast. Thirty four were taken to Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (Pims) hospital where four are in critical condition, reportedly.
Nine are being treated in Benazir Hospital and 11 are shifted to Poly Clinic Hospital. Residents, however, put the number of injured much higher at 70 to 80.
The blast took place at the shrine of Nange Badshah, next to the famous Chan Pir Badsah shrine in Pindorian neighbourhood on the outskirts of Islamabad. The likely terror attack took place on second day of the three-day annual fair.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living