54 injured in Pakistan blast
Islamabad: As many as 54 people were injured, seven of them critically, after a powerful explosion occurred at a shrine in Pakistan here Friday night, a media report said.
Fify-four people were injured in the blast. Thirty four were taken to Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (Pims) hospital where four are in critical condition, reportedly.
Nine are being treated in Benazir Hospital and 11 are shifted to Poly Clinic Hospital. Residents, however, put the number of injured much higher at 70 to 80.
The blast took place at the shrine of Nange Badshah, next to the famous Chan Pir Badsah shrine in Pindorian neighbourhood on the outskirts of Islamabad. The likely terror attack took place on second day of the three-day annual fair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you