5.8-quake hits Pakistan
Islamabad: A 5.8-magnitude quake struck Pakistan Saturday night but there was no immediate report of damage or casualty, the Met officials said.
The quake occurred around 11 p.m. The tremor was felt in Islamabad, Peshawar, Lahore and other cities, Xinhua reported. The epicentre was located in the Hindu Kush region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Kabir Khan shares pic of stunning location where Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will begin
- Israeli woman gang-raped in Manali, probe launched
- New protein gives new hope for Alzheimer's cure!
- Android users can now enjoy Prisma app!
- Another setback! Case filed against AAP workers for preventing emergency vehicle's movement