5.8-quake hits Pakistan
Islamabad: A 5.8-magnitude quake struck Pakistan Saturday night but there was no immediate report of damage or casualty, the Met officials said.
The quake occurred around 11 p.m. The tremor was felt in Islamabad, Peshawar, Lahore and other cities, Xinhua reported. The epicentre was located in the Hindu Kush region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security