600 official files go missing in Islamabad
Islamabad: Around 600 documents related to state and public property have been lost by the Pakistani capital`s civic authority in the last four years, a media report said.
The files of the Capital Development Authority (CDA) were from different departments like planning, administration, engineering and the estate office, Dawn News reported.
Some missing files were related to new plans and approval for projects, an official said.
The CDA management is now in a fix and unable to decide whom to approach for recovery of the records, he said.
The report said some files carried "disagreement notes" of senior officials relating to commercial buildings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'