600 official files go missing in Islamabad
Islamabad: Around 600 documents related to state and public property have been lost by the Pakistani capital`s civic authority in the last four years, a media report said.
The files of the Capital Development Authority (CDA) were from different departments like planning, administration, engineering and the estate office, Dawn News reported.
Some missing files were related to new plans and approval for projects, an official said.
The CDA management is now in a fix and unable to decide whom to approach for recovery of the records, he said.
The report said some files carried "disagreement notes" of senior officials relating to commercial buildings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police