600 official files go missing in Islamabad
Islamabad: Around 600 documents related to state and public property have been lost by the Pakistani capital`s civic authority in the last four years, a media report said.
The files of the Capital Development Authority (CDA) were from different departments like planning, administration, engineering and the estate office, Dawn News reported.
Some missing files were related to new plans and approval for projects, an official said.
The CDA management is now in a fix and unable to decide whom to approach for recovery of the records, he said.
The report said some files carried "disagreement notes" of senior officials relating to commercial buildings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened