62 stranded Nepalese return from Libya
Kathmandu: Nepal has began evacuating its
nationals stranded in troubled Libya with a batch of 62 people
returning to Kathmandu on Saturday.
They were working in Darnah in Libya where violence
had escalated following clashes between the security forces
loyal to Muammer Gaddafi and thousands of demonstrators, who
are demanding ouster of the embattled Libyan leader.
The 62 stranded labourers had returned to the nation
via Egypt and the UAE, according to officials here.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Cute, adorable Royal baby Princess Charlotte at six months: Clicked by Mom Kate - See pic