7 extremists sneak into Gujranwala, may target Chinese nationals
Lahore: Pakistan intelligence agencies have warned concerned departments that about six to seven militants having links with the Al-Qaeda have sneaked into Gujranwala to target foreign nationals, especially Chinese citizens present in the region.
According to intelligence inputs, the militants, armed with sophisticated weapons, have entered into Gujranwala a week ago and are just waiting to strike at the right moment.
The report also said that some of the extremists also have gas masks, which they can use during the attack.
According to reports, these terrorists are being provided accommodation and other logistic support by a man named Tariq. Agencies have no other information regarding Tariq.
Chinese nationals who are working on different projects in various areas of the city are likely to be targeted by these extremists, The Daily Times reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users