7 extremists sneak into Gujranwala, may target Chinese nationals
Lahore: Pakistan intelligence agencies have warned concerned departments that about six to seven militants having links with the Al-Qaeda have sneaked into Gujranwala to target foreign nationals, especially Chinese citizens present in the region.
According to intelligence inputs, the militants, armed with sophisticated weapons, have entered into Gujranwala a week ago and are just waiting to strike at the right moment.
The report also said that some of the extremists also have gas masks, which they can use during the attack.
According to reports, these terrorists are being provided accommodation and other logistic support by a man named Tariq. Agencies have no other information regarding Tariq.
Chinese nationals who are working on different projects in various areas of the city are likely to be targeted by these extremists, The Daily Times reports.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani