7 extremists sneak into Gujranwala, may target Chinese nationals
Lahore: Pakistan intelligence agencies have warned concerned departments that about six to seven militants having links with the Al-Qaeda have sneaked into Gujranwala to target foreign nationals, especially Chinese citizens present in the region.
According to intelligence inputs, the militants, armed with sophisticated weapons, have entered into Gujranwala a week ago and are just waiting to strike at the right moment.
The report also said that some of the extremists also have gas masks, which they can use during the attack.
According to reports, these terrorists are being provided accommodation and other logistic support by a man named Tariq. Agencies have no other information regarding Tariq.
Chinese nationals who are working on different projects in various areas of the city are likely to be targeted by these extremists, The Daily Times reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India