7 extremists sneak into Gujranwala, may target Chinese nationals
Lahore: Pakistan intelligence agencies have warned concerned departments that about six to seven militants having links with the Al-Qaeda have sneaked into Gujranwala to target foreign nationals, especially Chinese citizens present in the region.
According to intelligence inputs, the militants, armed with sophisticated weapons, have entered into Gujranwala a week ago and are just waiting to strike at the right moment.
The report also said that some of the extremists also have gas masks, which they can use during the attack.
According to reports, these terrorists are being provided accommodation and other logistic support by a man named Tariq. Agencies have no other information regarding Tariq.
Chinese nationals who are working on different projects in various areas of the city are likely to be targeted by these extremists, The Daily Times reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read