7 extremists sneak into Gujranwala, may target Chinese nationals
Lahore: Pakistan intelligence agencies have warned concerned departments that about six to seven militants having links with the Al-Qaeda have sneaked into Gujranwala to target foreign nationals, especially Chinese citizens present in the region.
According to intelligence inputs, the militants, armed with sophisticated weapons, have entered into Gujranwala a week ago and are just waiting to strike at the right moment.
The report also said that some of the extremists also have gas masks, which they can use during the attack.
According to reports, these terrorists are being provided accommodation and other logistic support by a man named Tariq. Agencies have no other information regarding Tariq.
Chinese nationals who are working on different projects in various areas of the city are likely to be targeted by these extremists, The Daily Times reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gionee M6, M6 Plus smartphones with marathon battery launching today
- Michelle Obama endorses Hillary Clinton at Democratic Convention
- Muslim writer, accused of insulting God, attacked in Kerala
- Gujarat Dalit victims say 'gau rakshaks' could have burnt them alive
- OnePlus 3 Soft Gold edition hitting the stores today