8 Pakistan Rangers injured in bomb attack
Karachi: At least eight Pakistan Rangers personnel were wounded in a bomb attack at their camp office in Nazimabad today.
Unidentified men also threw hand grenades at a office of a political party but there were no casualties in the same area.
Two men on a motorcycle threw handmade bombs at the camp office of Rangers at a time when the personnel were having their evening meal.
"Eight personnel were injured but none of them are in critical condition," SHO Faryad Bhatti said, adding that at least two explosives were thrown inside the wing, of which one didn`t go off.
The injured personnel were immediately shifted to nearby Rangers Hospital for medical treatment, where doctors described their condition as out of danger, Senior police official Aamir Farooqi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets