8 Pakistan Rangers injured in bomb attack
Karachi: At least eight Pakistan Rangers personnel were wounded in a bomb attack at their camp office in Nazimabad today.
Unidentified men also threw hand grenades at a office of a political party but there were no casualties in the same area.
Two men on a motorcycle threw handmade bombs at the camp office of Rangers at a time when the personnel were having their evening meal.
"Eight personnel were injured but none of them are in critical condition," SHO Faryad Bhatti said, adding that at least two explosives were thrown inside the wing, of which one didn`t go off.
The injured personnel were immediately shifted to nearby Rangers Hospital for medical treatment, where doctors described their condition as out of danger, Senior police official Aamir Farooqi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!