8 security personnel killed as check post attacked in Pak
Islamabad: At least eight security personnel were killed and three others were injured when militants launched an attack at a checkpost in Pakistan`s southwestern port city of Gwader on Saturday afternoon, reported local Urdu TV channel AAJ.
According to the report, the attack happened at about 1:00 p.m. local time when an unknown number of militants coming in on motorbike opened fire at a checkpost in the Pishukan area of Gwader, a port city lying on the very southwestern tip of the country.
Details about the attack are not immediately available at this point.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding