8 security personnel killed as check post attacked in Pak
Islamabad: At least eight security personnel were killed and three others were injured when militants launched an attack at a checkpost in Pakistan`s southwestern port city of Gwader on Saturday afternoon, reported local Urdu TV channel AAJ.
According to the report, the attack happened at about 1:00 p.m. local time when an unknown number of militants coming in on motorbike opened fire at a checkpost in the Pishukan area of Gwader, a port city lying on the very southwestern tip of the country.
Details about the attack are not immediately available at this point.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security