Abducted Pak NGO worker killed
Islamabad: One of the six employees of an
NGO abducted three months ago in Balochistan province of
southwest Pakistan has been killed by the captors, the
organisation has said.
Officials of the NGO Balochistan Rural Support Programme
have confirmed the killing of their colleague Maqbool Ahmed.
The NGO announced three days of mourning for the dead
Ahmed was killed three days ago but the development was
confirmed by the NGO only yesterday.
Six employees of the NGO were abducted by unidentified
armed men on December 13.
Balochistan Rural Support Programme is an autonomous
not-for-profit organisation working in rural areas of the
No group has claimed responsibility for the abductions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Speed trial of Spanish-built Talgo train conducted on Bareilly-Moradabad rail route
- The never-ending vigil for millions yearning to bury their dead
- Irrfan Khan's 'Madaari' release date postponed, will hit screens on July 15!
- Indus era at least 8,000 years old, not 5,500; culminated due to climate change!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sunny Leone, Taapsee Pannu – Stars who donned the purple colour in elan!