Addict teen kills eight members of family in Pak
Lahore: A frustrated teenager in Pakistan`s
Punjab province shot dead eight members of his family,
including his mother and father, a media report said on Sunday.
18-year-old Afzal killed his six siblings -- aged between
three and 16 years -- and parents after drugging them in
Punjab`s Gujranwala district. The family members were shot at
a point-blank range, the police was quoted as saying by
Pakistan`s Geo news channel.
An addict, Afzal confessed to killing his parents, four
brothers, and two sisters as he was frustrated with constant
domestic bickering. Other media reports said that the teenager
was upset with the poverty that had engulfed the family.
The police arrested him and recovered a 30-bore pistol,
which was suspected to have been used in the crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok