Addict teen kills eight members of family in Pak
Lahore: A frustrated teenager in Pakistan`s
Punjab province shot dead eight members of his family,
including his mother and father, a media report said on Sunday.
18-year-old Afzal killed his six siblings -- aged between
three and 16 years -- and parents after drugging them in
Punjab`s Gujranwala district. The family members were shot at
a point-blank range, the police was quoted as saying by
Pakistan`s Geo news channel.
An addict, Afzal confessed to killing his parents, four
brothers, and two sisters as he was frustrated with constant
domestic bickering. Other media reports said that the teenager
was upset with the poverty that had engulfed the family.
The police arrested him and recovered a 30-bore pistol,
which was suspected to have been used in the crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister