Addict teen kills eight members of family in Pak
Lahore: A frustrated teenager in Pakistan`s
Punjab province shot dead eight members of his family,
including his mother and father, a media report said on Sunday.
18-year-old Afzal killed his six siblings -- aged between
three and 16 years -- and parents after drugging them in
Punjab`s Gujranwala district. The family members were shot at
a point-blank range, the police was quoted as saying by
Pakistan`s Geo news channel.
An addict, Afzal confessed to killing his parents, four
brothers, and two sisters as he was frustrated with constant
domestic bickering. Other media reports said that the teenager
was upset with the poverty that had engulfed the family.
The police arrested him and recovered a 30-bore pistol,
which was suspected to have been used in the crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- Another blockbuster? Salman Khan's next with Kabir Khan based on human drama!
- Space shuttle launch: PM Modi hails ISRO scientists
- Ariana Grande trips at Billboard Music Awards red carpet
- Yuvraj Singh returns to Indian Premier League playoffs after seven long years
- With 'Sairat', Marathi cinema flies high on BO, appreciation