Addict teen kills eight members of family in Pak
Lahore: A frustrated teenager in Pakistan`s
Punjab province shot dead eight members of his family,
including his mother and father, a media report said on Sunday.
18-year-old Afzal killed his six siblings -- aged between
three and 16 years -- and parents after drugging them in
Punjab`s Gujranwala district. The family members were shot at
a point-blank range, the police was quoted as saying by
Pakistan`s Geo news channel.
An addict, Afzal confessed to killing his parents, four
brothers, and two sisters as he was frustrated with constant
domestic bickering. Other media reports said that the teenager
was upset with the poverty that had engulfed the family.
The police arrested him and recovered a 30-bore pistol,
which was suspected to have been used in the crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- 'Udta Punjab' Box Office collection: Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt starrer crosses Rs 50 crore mark!
- 30 dead, 21 injured after bus catches fire in central China
- Revealed! Why 'Baahubali' didn’t feature a Bollywood star-cast!
- Top 5 ways to deal with mid-life crisis!
- Allahabad HC declines to entertain PIL to restrain media coverage of Kairana incident