Afghan: Bus collision with truck leaves 51 dead
Kabul: A fiery crash between a bus and a truck in Afghanistan on Friday morning claimed 51 lives.
According to General Zarawar Zahid, the police chief in Ghazni province, both the vehicles burned after the collision in Ab Band district.
He says 51 of the 56 passengers on the bus have died. Afghan police and soldiers are working to remove the victims, including children, from the wreckage.
Zahid says many of the bodies are so badly burned that they cannot be easily identified. The fate of the two drivers was not immediately known.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!