Afghan Foreign Minister to visit Pakistan
Islamabad: Afghan Foreign Minister Zalmai Rassoul will visit Pakistan on Friday to hold talks with his counterpart on Afghan peace process.
Rassoul will hold official talks with Hina Rabbani Khar that will focus on Islamabad’s role in the Afghan peace process, Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
During this visit, Rassoul will also call on the Pakistani leadership, the statement said.
He will be accompanied by a high level delegation from the Afghan Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The visit comes days after the trip to Islamabad by the Afghan peace envoy during which Pakistan released 13 Afghan Taliban prisoners, including a key military commander, to push the peace process.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof