Afghan Foreign Minister to visit Pakistan
Islamabad: Afghan Foreign Minister Zalmai Rassoul will visit Pakistan on Friday to hold talks with his counterpart on Afghan peace process.
Rassoul will hold official talks with Hina Rabbani Khar that will focus on Islamabad’s role in the Afghan peace process, Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
During this visit, Rassoul will also call on the Pakistani leadership, the statement said.
He will be accompanied by a high level delegation from the Afghan Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The visit comes days after the trip to Islamabad by the Afghan peace envoy during which Pakistan released 13 Afghan Taliban prisoners, including a key military commander, to push the peace process.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'