Afghan Foreign Minister to visit Pakistan
Islamabad: Afghan Foreign Minister Zalmai Rassoul will visit Pakistan on Friday to hold talks with his counterpart on Afghan peace process.
Rassoul will hold official talks with Hina Rabbani Khar that will focus on Islamabad’s role in the Afghan peace process, Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
During this visit, Rassoul will also call on the Pakistani leadership, the statement said.
He will be accompanied by a high level delegation from the Afghan Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The visit comes days after the trip to Islamabad by the Afghan peace envoy during which Pakistan released 13 Afghan Taliban prisoners, including a key military commander, to push the peace process.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH