Afghan issue not so simple: Pakistan Army Chief Kayani
Islamabad: Pakistan Army Chief General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani, has said that the Afghan issue is "not so simple and easy".
Kayani said this while commenting on the strategy of Pakistan after withdrawal of NATO forces from Afghanistan, reports The Nation.
The NATO and US troops have started withdrawal of their equipment from Afghanistan after more than ten years of war.
The US and its allies invaded Afghanistan to oust Taliban government in the aftermath of tragic incident of September 11, 2001.
They are set to withdraw all their forces by the end of 2014.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan