Afghan issue not so simple: Pakistan Army Chief Kayani
Islamabad: Pakistan Army Chief General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani, has said that the Afghan issue is "not so simple and easy".
Kayani said this while commenting on the strategy of Pakistan after withdrawal of NATO forces from Afghanistan, reports The Nation.
The NATO and US troops have started withdrawal of their equipment from Afghanistan after more than ten years of war.
The US and its allies invaded Afghanistan to oust Taliban government in the aftermath of tragic incident of September 11, 2001.
They are set to withdraw all their forces by the end of 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown