Afghan peace envoy to visit Pakistan
Islamabad: Afghanistan`s peace envoy Salahuddin Rabbani will arrive here Monday to discuss ways to expedite the reconciliation process in the war-torn country.
Rabbani, chairman of the High Peace Council, will lead a government delegation for talks with Pakistani religious and political parties during his three-day visit.
The Afghan leader is making the trip on the invitation of Pakistani Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar, Xinhua reported.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram