Afghan peace envoy to visit Pakistan
Islamabad: Afghanistan`s peace envoy Salahuddin Rabbani will arrive here Monday to discuss ways to expedite the reconciliation process in the war-torn country.
Rabbani, chairman of the High Peace Council, will lead a government delegation for talks with Pakistani religious and political parties during his three-day visit.
The Afghan leader is making the trip on the invitation of Pakistani Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar, Xinhua reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials