Afghan peace envoy to visit Pakistan
Islamabad: Afghanistan`s peace envoy Salahuddin Rabbani will arrive here Monday to discuss ways to expedite the reconciliation process in the war-torn country.
Rabbani, chairman of the High Peace Council, will lead a government delegation for talks with Pakistani religious and political parties during his three-day visit.
The Afghan leader is making the trip on the invitation of Pakistani Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar, Xinhua reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand