Afghan peace envoy to visit Pakistan
Islamabad: Afghanistan`s peace envoy Salahuddin Rabbani will arrive here Monday to discuss ways to expedite the reconciliation process in the war-torn country.
Rabbani, chairman of the High Peace Council, will lead a government delegation for talks with Pakistani religious and political parties during his three-day visit.
The Afghan leader is making the trip on the invitation of Pakistani Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar, Xinhua reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145