Afghan police kill 12 Taliban fighters
Kabul: Units of Afghan national police during series of operations across the country over the past 24 hours have killed 12 Taliban militants, Interior Ministry said in a statement released here on Monday.
The operations, according to the statement were conducted in Nangarhar, Kandahar, Uruzgan, Maidan Wardak , Logar, Farah and Helmand provinces which have also left eight more militants wounded and four others arrested.
However, it did not say if there were any casualties on police. Taliban militants fighting the government have yet to make comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi