Afghan police kill 12 Taliban fighters
Kabul: Units of Afghan national police during series of operations across the country over the past 24 hours have killed 12 Taliban militants, Interior Ministry said in a statement released here on Monday.
The operations, according to the statement were conducted in Nangarhar, Kandahar, Uruzgan, Maidan Wardak , Logar, Farah and Helmand provinces which have also left eight more militants wounded and four others arrested.
However, it did not say if there were any casualties on police. Taliban militants fighting the government have yet to make comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi