Afghan policeman kills three Americans: Report
Kabul: An Afghan policeman opened fire at a training centre in Herat province and killed three Americans, a report said on Sunday.
CNN quoted a police official, who requested anonymity, as saying that the three killed were most probably trainers at the West Zone Police Training Centre. The official also revealed that the shooter was also killed.
Major Adam Wojack, a NATO spokesman, said the victims were civilian contractors working for the International Security Assistance Force. He however did not confirm their nationality.
Giving a different account of the incident, Wojack said that gunman donned an Afghan Army uniform.
More information will be released on Monday, he said.
(With Agency inputs)
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan