Afghan roadside bombing kills thirteen
Kabul: Four women and nine children - members of the same family were killed on Thursday in a roadside bombing in Afghanistan, police said.
The incident took place around 12.15 p.m. when a bomb planted by the road struck a car in Siyachoi area of Diarawud district of the southern Uruzgan province, police told Xinhua.
Two people including the car driver were injured in the attack.
Uruzgan province is around 370 km from Kabul.
Police blamed the Taliban for the attack. The outfit, however, did not make any comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Forget Freedom 251, here comes another smartphone at Rs 501
- From Swift Dzire, to a BMW: It's dream come true, says PV Sindhu after receiving second car from Sachin Tendulkar
- Narendra Modi's big plan for PoK refugees in India – A Rs 2,000 crore package
- Kerala train derail: Services resume in Ernakulam-Thrissur route
- Meet Lachlan Smart – The Aussie teen who becomes youngest pilot to fly solo around the world!