Afghan roadside bombing kills thirteen
Kabul: Four women and nine children - members of the same family were killed on Thursday in a roadside bombing in Afghanistan, police said.
The incident took place around 12.15 p.m. when a bomb planted by the road struck a car in Siyachoi area of Diarawud district of the southern Uruzgan province, police told Xinhua.
Two people including the car driver were injured in the attack.
Uruzgan province is around 370 km from Kabul.
Police blamed the Taliban for the attack. The outfit, however, did not make any comment.
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Petrol, diesel-run cabs banned from Delhi-NCR roads from today
- Wealth from waste: A novel Indian biotech solution
- IAF chopper sprinkles water to douse Uttarakhand forest fires; Rajnath Singh reviews situation
- China may reconsider stand on Pakistani terrorists Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar?