Afghan roadside bombing kills thirteen
Kabul: Four women and nine children - members of the same family were killed on Thursday in a roadside bombing in Afghanistan, police said.
The incident took place around 12.15 p.m. when a bomb planted by the road struck a car in Siyachoi area of Diarawud district of the southern Uruzgan province, police told Xinhua.
Two people including the car driver were injured in the attack.
Uruzgan province is around 370 km from Kabul.
Police blamed the Taliban for the attack. The outfit, however, did not make any comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical