Afghan roadside bombing kills thirteen
Kabul: Four women and nine children - members of the same family were killed on Thursday in a roadside bombing in Afghanistan, police said.
The incident took place around 12.15 p.m. when a bomb planted by the road struck a car in Siyachoi area of Diarawud district of the southern Uruzgan province, police told Xinhua.
Two people including the car driver were injured in the attack.
Uruzgan province is around 370 km from Kabul.
Police blamed the Taliban for the attack. The outfit, however, did not make any comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city