Afghan roadside bombing kills thirteen
Kabul: Four women and nine children - members of the same family were killed on Thursday in a roadside bombing in Afghanistan, police said.
The incident took place around 12.15 p.m. when a bomb planted by the road struck a car in Siyachoi area of Diarawud district of the southern Uruzgan province, police told Xinhua.
Two people including the car driver were injured in the attack.
Uruzgan province is around 370 km from Kabul.
Police blamed the Taliban for the attack. The outfit, however, did not make any comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured